The EAU Section of Urological Research (ESUR) is pleased to announce that nominations for the Dominique Chopin Distinguished Award will be accepted until 31 July 2019. Members of the EAU who wish to submit a nomination should consider the following criteria found below.
ESUR is pleased to honour a researcher who has significantly advanced basic, translational or clinical urological research on the basis of the following criteria:
- Continuous contribution to urological research as evidenced by publications in high-quality journals and presentations at international conferences with an independent programme committee
- Discoveries in urological science that influenced work of other scientists in the field
- Successful acquisition of research funds
- Evidence of successful supervision and training of students and post-doctoral scientists
- Contributions to European Urological science through ESUR or EAU
The award will be handed out during the 26th Meeting of the EAU Section of Urological Research (ESUR19) in Porto, 10-12 October 2019.
Previous awardees are Jan Trapman, Norman Maitland, Natasha Kyprianou, Tapio Visakorpi, Craig Robson, Lambertus Kiemeney, Ellen Zwarthoff, Jack Schalken, Zoran Culig, Georg Thalmann, Anders Bjartell.
Please note that current ESUR Board members cannot be nominated. Self-nominations will not be accepted. All nominations should contain a cover letter and candidate’s CV along with list of publications and should be sent to: